General Online Terms and Conditions
General Online Terms and Conditions
between INCYLENCE oHG, shareholders authorised to represent: Maxmilian Altenmüller, Alexander Siegmund and Pavel Smidingr, VAT ID No: DE315461903 hereinafter 'INCYLENCE'.
the customer named in § 2 of the contract in the following "customer".
§1 Scope of application, definition of terms
1) For contracts concluded via the online shop (https://www.incylence.com), the General Online Terms and Conditions of INCYLENCE apply exclusively in the version valid at the time of conclusion of the contract. We expressly reserve the right to make changes to the General Terms and Conditions for future contracts. We hereby object to deviating regulations. Any regulations other than those contained herein shall only become effective with our explicit written confirmation. The respective valid version of the General Terms and Conditions can also be found at https://incylence.com/pages/agb.
2) All agreements made between INCYLENCE and the customer in connection with an order are set out in the purchase contract concluded by both parties, the General Terms and Conditions and INCYLENCE's order confirmation. By placing an order, the customer agrees to the validity of the General Terms and Conditions valid at the time of the order. Any own general terms and conditions of the customer that contradict these general terms and conditions shall not become part of the contract. The contract text is stored by INCYLENCE in compliance with data protection regulations. The customer is free to print out the relevant website during the ordering process using the print function of his browser. Registered customers with a user account can also view, change and save personal data such as contact data and the status of orders within their user account ("your account").
3) The customer is a consumer as far as the purpose of the ordered deliveries and services cannot be predominantly attributed to his commercial or self-employed professional activity. On the other hand, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding the contract, acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity.
§2 Offers, conclusion of contract
1) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German. The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer by INCYLENCE, but merely a non-binding product presentation. Whether or not an order is accepted is at the discretion of INCYLENCE; INCYLENCE reserves the right to make changes and errors.
2) By selecting the products and adding them to the virtual "shopping cart", the customer is given the opportunity to check and change the correctness of the added products before sending the order. After selecting the payment method, the customer can check the details of his online purchase again and correct them if necessary. By finally clicking on "Buy", the Customer agrees to INCYLENCE's General Terms and Conditions and submits a legally binding offer to conclude a purchase contract subject to payment for the products in the virtual "shopping cart". However, the offer can only be submitted and transmitted if the customer has accepted these contractual conditions by clicking on the "Accept Terms and Conditions" button and has thereby included them in his offer. Subsequently, the customer receives an automated order confirmation by e-mail, which the customer can print out using the "Print" function. INCYLENCE hereby informs the customer that the order has been properly transmitted. However, the conclusion of the sales contract is only effected by acceptance of your offer, which INCYLENCE submits by sending a further e-mail confirming dispatch of the goods and requesting payment. Only with this e-mail the purchase contract is legally effective. At the latest upon delivery of the goods, the contract text (consisting of order, Terms and Conditions and order confirmation) will be sent to the customer by INCYLENCE on a permanent data carrier (e-mail or paper printout) (contract confirmation). The text of the contract shall be stored in compliance with data protection regulations.
§3 Droit légal de rétractation
1) Vous avez le droit de retourner tous les produits que vous avez achetés sur www.incylence.com pour un remboursement complet ou un échange dans les 14 jours suivant leur réception. Le paragraphe 2 contient un modèle de formulaire de rétractation.
Droit de rétractation
Vous avez le droit de révoquer ce contrat dans un délai de quatorze jours sans avoir à en indiquer les raisons.
Le délai de rétractation est de quatorze jours à compter de la date à laquelle vous ou un tiers autre que le transporteur désigné par vous avez pris possession des marchandises.
Pour exercer votre droit de rétractation, vous devez nous informer, INCYLENCE oHG, de votre décision de vous retirer du présent contrat au moyen d'une déclaration claire (par exemple, un e-mail envoyé à email@example.com). Vous pouvez utiliser le modèle de formulaire de rétractation ci-joint, qui n'est pas obligatoire.
Conséquences de la rétractation
Dès que nous recevrons votre retour, nous traiterons votre demande d'échange ou de remboursement. Veuillez noter que les frais d'expédition initiaux ne vous seront pas remboursés. Tout remboursement effectué par nos soins sera traité selon le mode de paiement initial lorsque vous avez passé votre commande.
Nous pouvons refuser le remboursement tant que nous n'avons pas reçu les marchandises ou tant que vous n'avez pas fourni la preuve que vous avez renvoyé les marchandises.
Tous les articles doivent être inutilisés et les étiquettes et l'emballage doivent être intacts. Lorsque vous retournez ou échangez un produit, vous devez couvrir les frais d'expédition.
Nous n'assumons pas la responsabilité des articles perdus pendant le transport de retour.
1. Envoyez vos articles à:
c/o abex GmbH
2. Envoyez vos articles dans leur emballage original/scellé et avec l'étiquette intacte, ainsi que le numéro de commande.
3. Incluez des instructions sur la manière dont nous devons traiter votre retour (par exemple, pour un remboursement, un échange contre une autre taille, un autre modèle, etc.)
4. Pour les échanges, veuillez préciser le produit alternatif en spécifiant le numéro SKU/article et la taille (veuillez noter que les échanges doivent être effectués pour des produits applicables de valeur égale ou inférieure)
Dès que nous aurons reçu votre envoi de retour, nous traiterons votre demande et vous enverrons un courriel de confirmation.
2) Le prestataire fournit les informations suivantes sur le modèle de formulaire de révocation conformément aux dispositions légales :
Modèle de formulaire de rétractation
(Si vous souhaitez révoquer le contrat, veuillez remplir ce formulaire et le renvoyer.)
___ À INCYLENCE oHG c/o abex GmbH, Jacobsenweg 6-8, 22525 Hamburg, Germany E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org:
___ Par la présente, j'annule/nous annulons (*) le contrat conclu par moi/nous (*) pour l'achat des biens suivants (*) / la réalisation des services suivants (*)
___ Commandé le (*)/reçu le (*)
___ Nom(s) du(des) consommateur(s)
___ Adresse(s) du(des) consommateur(s)
___ Signature du(des) consommateur(s) (uniquement pour les communications sur papier)
___ Date (*) Supprimer le cas échéant
§4 Prices, payments
1) All prices are inclusive of the applicable statutory value-added tax and, as far as the customer does not exercise his right of revocation, plus any shipping costs. There is no possibility to take a discount. All additional costs incurred, such as import sales tax or import duties in the case of delivery to a non-EU country, shall be borne by the customer.
2) The prices stated at the time of the order shall apply. The prices are explicitly stated during the ordering process. The customer will also be informed about the shipping costs during the ordering process.
3) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date of the payment is determined according to the calendar, the customer is already in default by missing the date.
4) INCYLENCE accepts the following payment methods: credit card (Master, Visa and Amex), PayPal, and instant bank transfer; INCYLENCE reserves the right to exclude individual payment methods.
Instant bank transfer
For this method of payment, the "Sofort-Überweisung-Nutzungsbedingungen" (SOFORT GmbH, Fußbergstr. 1, 82131 Gauting) apply. When selecting the payment method Sofortüberweisung, the customer will be forwarded to the website of his bank after confirmation. The customer only needs an account number, bank code, PIN and TAN. After completion of the payment, the customer is requested to complete the purchase in the online shop. The customer will then receive a confirmation e-mail from the online shop. This service is free of charge for the customer; if applicable, only the fees (transfer fee) of the customer's house bank are charged.
§5 Delivery and shipping costs
1) National deliveries are made with DHL. International deliveries take place with Warenpost International of the German post office. Unless otherwise agreed, delivery shall be made within 1 to 12 working days to the delivery address specified by the customer, subject to prior payment of the purchase price, depending on the choice of shipping method and place of delivery. Costs arising from incorrect address information can be passed on to the customer. INCYLENCE is not liable for possible delays or other customer disadvantages resulting from incorrect address information.
Zone 0 | Free shipping from an order value of 25€
Zone 1 | Free shipping from an order value of 50€
For other countries please contact email@example.com.
2) Local taxes, which may apply depending on the region and local customs duties, are at the expense of the customer.
§6 Reservation of ownership
The delivered goods remain the property of INCYLENCE until full payment has been received.
§7 Delivery reservations
INCYCLENCE shall refrain from a declaration of acceptance in the event that an article cannot be delivered. In this case, a contract is not concluded. In the event of non-deliverability, the customer will be informed immediately and any advance payments made will be refunded immediately. The delivery of articles takes place only in household usual quantities.
§10 Copyright and industrial property rights
In addition, we inform you that the colouring of the product images presented in the online shop may vary slightly from the colour of the delivered article due to the respective settings on the customer screen.
§11 Data protection
The current data protection declaration of INCYLENCE oHG applies.
§12 Final provisions
Responsible for the content of this website
INCYLENCE is exempt from the information requirement under section § 36 paragraph 1 number 1 VSBG because we employed ten or fewer people on 31 December of the previous year.